More than 1300 forward-thinking entrepreneurs and investors attended the 2015 GSV Pioneer Summit. Here are the top 10 reasons why:
- Amazing speakers and panelists. We curated a highly selective group of venture-backed startups who we believe have potential to transform their industry.
- The Global Silicon Valley Hall of Fame, a panel with Bill Campbell, Diane Greene, Larry Sonsini and Dick Kramlich. How often do you have an opportunity to be in the audience for a conversation among tech legends?
- Meaningful connections and friendships were made. People were talking about Pioneer Summit on Twitter (we were trending!) and Facebook, leaving their friends with serious #FOMO.
- Uniqueness of forward-looking topics. Pioneer Summit is one of the only conferences that focuses on truly transformative technologies and moonshots.
- Fun venue and ideal location. We’re in heart of the Silicon Valley–you don’t have to travel to Davos for a great experience.
- Immersive experiences. Attendees got to see and try the latest and coolest technology products (virtual reality, MegaBots and more).
- The keynotes. Anne Wojcicki, Josh Elman, Ron Johnson, Rebecca Jarvis, Mike Abbott, and Guy Kawasaki aren’t just big names–they have big ideas. And the Pioneer Summit audiences had the opportunity to hear them first-hand.
- Engaging Founder Talks. Doesn’t every investor want to discover the next big thing? We had over 50 founders talk about their vision and their company. Overall, 100 founders/CEOs of venture-backed companies participated at the Pioneer Summit.
- The parties. Making new friends over drinks and talk about going to Mars? Yes, please.
- The real-life interactions. At Pioneer Summit, you might just get to sit down for lunch with a keynote speaker.
For which of these reasons will you attend Pioneer Summit 2016?
The GSV Pioneer Summit is a two-day technology conference (September 14-15, 2016) in the heart of Silicon Valley that is focused on the people and companies building tomorrow’s industries. The Pioneer Summit convenes a global community of daring entrepreneurs and connects them with leading growth investors and global corporations who can help scale their efforts. GSVlabs in Redwood City, California will host the 2016 GSV Pioneer Summit. Buy your ticket now to reserve your place.